The Program Committee (PC) will be responsible for the program of the conference; in particular, the PC will be selecting invited survey presentations, invited talks, contributed short talks by participants, and poster presentations.
- Susanne Albers (Technical University of Munich)
- Edith Cohen (Google & Tel Aviv University)
- Shiri Chechik (Tel Aviv University)
- Fabian Kuhn (University of Freiburg)
- Seffi Naor (Technion)
- Marcin Pilipczuk (University of Warsaw)
- Piotr Sankowski (chair - University of Warsaw)
- David Shmoys (Cornell University)
- Ola Svennson (EPFL)
- Mikkel Thorup (University of Copenhagen)
- Gregory Valiant (Stanford University)
- Ryan Williams (MIT)
Local organizing Committee
The conference Organizing Committee will be responsible for all local arrangements for the conference and will be liaising with the PC to run the conference.
- Mikkel Thorup (University of Copenhagen, BARC)
- Christian Wulff-Nilsen (University of Copenhagen, BARC)
- Rasmus Pagh (IT University Copenhagen)
- Nanna Højholt (University of Copenhagen)
- Pernille Frejby Hansen (University of Copenhagen)
If any questions about the local arrangements please contact: HALG19@di.ku.dk
The Steering Committee (SC) will oversee the organization of the conference and will set up its format.
To be announced
- Stefano Leonardi (Sapienza University of Rome), Chair